My style of mental health coaching relies on NLP, hypnotherapy, neuroscience, modern psychology, and even the teachings of The Buddha, Aristotle and Plato. As I’ve learned, you can never know too much when it comes to happiness and inner peace.
You can have a better life not just in spite of where you’ve come from, but because of it.
Who is NLP for?
NLP, short for Neurolinguistic Programming, can be described as a modelling technique that copies successful behaviours that lead to success, and is suitable for anyone who is alive and breathing.
That’s right, anyone can benefit from having a mental health coach, whether you need an objective ear, or a new approach to an old issue.
NLP is most often used either in a therapeutic setting, to help people overcome anxiety, phobias, and fears, or for building communication and confidence skills, and help set goals and improve motivation.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Your confidence is low. You’re scared people don’t like you, your business will fail, or you won’t ever find love.
- You feel lost. You don’t know if you’re in the right job, with the right partner, or even in the right city.
- You want more, but you don’t know how to go about achieving it. Making a plan seems an impossible task, and you’re sure others can succeed, just not you.
- Anxiety and stress are through the roof. Many aspects of your life are marred by fear and apprehension. Sometimes, just leaving the bed is a chore.
- You don’t feel good enough. No matter how much praise and recognition you get, you’re never quite the colleague, parent or friend you want.
So what’s stopping you?
Book your consulation call with me today!
Do you have any questions related to my sessions or any other topics? Send me a message below and I’ll get back to you: